Enjoy professional teeth whitening to fight yellow teeth and staining
If you notice stains on the teeth, yellowing of the smile, and dullness to your natural tooth enamel, you may have been wondering about your options for teeth whitening. At the practice of Dr. Adam Shroyer of Mt. Pleasant, Iowa, patients can ask about our home teeth whitening services and our professional in-office whitening options to boost the brilliance and beauty of the smile!
What are the professional whitening methods available at Shroyer Family Dental?
- At-home teeth whitening. This involves the use of a custom-fitted mouth tray and bleaching gel that is dispensed by our office. The patient will take the tray home with them and wear it for 30 minutes to an hour each day until they have achieved their desired level of whiteness.
- In-office teeth whitening. This is a same-day treatment that can be completed in about an hour in our dental office. The professional-grade light-activated bleaching gel we use is much stronger than what is available over-the-counter so that patients can achieve their desired shade of whiteness in just one appointment!
What are some benefits of professional teeth whitening?
- Long-lasting results. When you whiten your teeth professionally, the results can last for months or even years with proper care. Store-bought options may only give you short-term effects that will fade quickly.
- It whitens deeper stains. Professional teeth whitening can help to remove deep-set stains that at-home kits may not be able to reach.
- Customizable treatment. We can tailor your professional teeth whitening treatment to your specific needs and goals so that you can achieve the exact shade of whiteness you desire.
- Quick and convenient. In-office teeth whitening is a quick and easy way to get the beautiful smile you’ve been wanting without waiting weeks to achieve the look you want!
Call Dr. Adam Shroyer to schedule a consultation!
If you are curious about the professional options available for brightening your smile, connect with the Shroyer Family Dental team. We are dedicated to offering our patients a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry services to new and current patients to help them feel confident in sharing their smiles with others. Call (319) 385-4680 to request a visit at 217 East Monroe Street in Mt. Pleasant, IA.
At a young age our teeth are healthy white. But overtime the enamel coating the tooth is so slowly worn down. Causing our teeth to become stained and yellow, which is why teeth whitening is become increasingly popular today. There are a few methods for whitening. They include at home and in office. With in office treatments, you will see faster results, receive the safest treatment for bleaching the teeth, and yield the whitest smile. So, don’t settle for teeth that have become stained from years of coffee drinking, tobacco use, or just aging. Ask your dentist about whitening options that may be right you.